Nanning, Guangxi, China
1. Junior college degree or above, majored in computer software or related fields;
2. More than 3 years of relevant work experience, experience in software development and implementation is preferred;
3. Proficient in development tools and languages such as JAVA and .NET technology, as well as web development technology;
4. Proficient in SQL Server, Oracle and other databases, as well as SQL language;
5. Proficient in the use of middleware such as tomcat and weblogic.
1. Responsible for the analysis of user needs, help organize user processes and survey documents;
2. Responsible for the company's software product development;
3. Participate in system selection and the on-site implementation of informatization projects;
4.Responsible for the preparation of technical solutions, implementation documents, test documents and other documents;
5. Solve user's difficult problems and responsible for the daily technical maintenance of the software.
Interested in joining us? Please download the Job Application Form
and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject of the position you want to apply for. Please note job category: "Technology"