Nanning, Guangxi, China
1.Technical secondary school or above education, majored in science and engineering, including materials and machinery majors;
2. Good health conditions, honest and trustworthy;
3. Those who have qualification certificates for forklift truck or overhead cranes are preferred;
4. Willing to accept the working system of “three shifts with four teams” (eight hours each shift, one day off every three days).
1. Produce qualified aluminum products according to relevant requirements such as instruction list, equipment operation regulations, etc.;
2. During the operation, strictly control the quality of the process and make proper disposal;
3. Mark the products and take necessary protection measures, to ensure product traceability and avoid secondary damage;
4. Perform self-test and mutual-inspect in the operation process and properly handle quality problems.
Interested in joining us? Please download the Job Application Form
and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject of the position you want to apply for. Please note job category: "Production"